|Season 5, Episode 7|
|First aired (USA)||May 25, 2014|
|Challenge(s)||Navigate the nightime forest under the effects of the blue moon and cross the finish line.|
|ChRef(s)|| Haters Of The Lost Ark|
--- team travel
The Am-AH-Zon Race
--- forest trek
|Reward(s)||Staying a night in the eco-friendly, McClean Spa Hotel.|
|Exiled to Boney Island||Leshawna|
"Nobody Eggspects Opposition"
All of the contestants enter the forest under the effects of the Blue Harvest Moon. The moon causes the villains to act sweet and friendly. The moon causes the heroes to act sinister and dangerous. One hero went on an attempted killing spree, majorly contrasting their everyday attitude. Another hero fell for an unlikely hidden villain, under the effects of the moon, of course. A loud and proud heroic villain felt warmth of acceptance from their moon-induced team. Wanting to hide their feelings a detrimental snob pretended to undergo the moon's effects as well. A quiet fellow yelled at a hopeless admirer, admitting their negative feelings towards them. Once the moon set, a genius was called out on the way they presented their words, ironically being what caused the silent contestant's elimination.
- Robert: …. (he pokes the lobster. It pokes him back) … Ugh…. You're not exactly a rodent, are you? (The lobster pinches Robert's finger)
- Cody: He SHOULD! I mean, we didn't have a challenge today… (Cody perks up) So that means the challenge must be TONIGHT! (the heroes cheer) Wow...first time in Total Drama HISTORY ANYBODY had cheered for a challenge! Impressive.
- Brick: I haven't wet myself in a MONTH… that record will be maintained tonight. (Brick cracks his knuckles)
- Duncan: (claps) Do YOU want another hug, Mel?
- Mel: (blushes) No. I want to wait till I'm older before I hug boys.
- Brick: DIE DIE DIE!!!!
- Jo: You're more important than a night at the spa hotel, Leshawna! … And… in a little bit… the moon's effect will be over and we'll be mean again… but before that, we all just want you to kno-
(THE BLUE MOON OFFICIALLY ENDS. The hue of the night is complete)
- Jo: -That you weigh a TON!!!! (Jo pulls Leshawna up. Leshawna's afro poofs down and back into her normal hair) GEEZ! Heavy breakfast, much?